A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mom-ma Update!

I just had to give you a update!
   Though mom still has a long way to come from all the backsets (still in the hospital), she got a bit of good news today.....Mom was in lots of pain when the doctor walked in this morning. He said he came bringing good news!....After removing everything, he sent it all off. All the test results came back today, and they were all negative!!! The cancer was in the same place they found it in October!! Mom will not have to have any treatments...She is Cancer Free!!! (Thank You Jesus!) God is so good! Even though mom is still having problems recovering, God is still good!
  Please, I beg of you.. continue to pray for her recovery. Only God knows what she has went through. We are still looking for god to heal her kidney, and let it start functioning! He is more than able! He has already proved that to me in the past week!
   I will end with saying, She even ate a few bites of solid food today for the first time!
  

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! We will continue to keep praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I am so glad to hear about your sweet momma! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete