A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blogger Challenge-Day #6!

Todays Challenge Topic is:
    "What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced"
This post could not have came at a better time! In February 2010, I lost part of my life...My loving Papaw (Lee Peters). I can honestly say, I really do think I was his favorite! I happen to be the first granddaughter (his Blossom-that's what he called me)! This was the first death that I can remember in my family. We have been so blessed! Papaw suffered with dementia very bad for about 4 months. We stayed up (taking turns) 24/7. In the last month of his life he became bed-fast. I was there with him, just about the whole month. I could not leave him! I helped turn him over (240 pound man) in bed, doing it myself at times when others was napping. Doing all this, not knowing that I was two months pregnant (after trying for two and a half years)! We buried him and the next day I became very sick, and found out that I was expecting! What joy this news brought to my family in such a much need way! I can truly say...Papaw's death was the hardest thing I have ever experienced.
  Note- I hope to be able to continue the rest of the February challenge...if I miss a few days, please don't hold it against me! (HA)....Thing are about to get very busy around here....Valentine's Day orders are coming in swift!
   Stay Tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sad but yet with a happy ending! God knows exactly what we need and when. His timing is always just right too!

    ReplyDelete