A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Blogger Challenge-Day #4!

Wow! Its already day #4!
   Todays Challenge Topic is:
"List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self.. If you could"
 #1. Stop trying to get the boys attention! Just play hard to get and they will come around!
 #2. Go on and get more schooling after finishing high school! You will need more than just house cleaning side jobs!
 #3. Pray and read the bible more, because when you get married and have children, you don't have as much time to on your hands!
 #4. Learn all you can learn in the kitchen with momma, you will never forget those tips of hers!
 #5. Learn to sew now.. because in a few years you will be out of those clothes your wearing and will need bigger ones.. and let me tell ya, it will get harder to find descent clothes that not only fit you but fits your budget as well!
 #6. Don't stop until your hope chest is filled and running over!
 #7. Save all the money that you get, you will need it!
 #8. Whatever you do, don't have a wedding party of 54, make it pretty, but don't go all out! Stay Simply Simple!
 #9. Just because all your friends are giggling over nothing doesn't mean you have to!
 #10. Please, stop saying mom and dad are old fogies and don't know anything. They have been down that road and they know way more than you do!
  If only this could actually happen....but I'm sure, if I didn't listen to others advice.. I more than likely wouldn't have listened to my own either. You know what I mean? You live and learn (the hard way sometimes)!
    
  Note- I would love to hear from all that read my posts!!! I love comments!!

2 comments:

  1. I guarantee I wouldn't have listened to me!
    I'm having a lot of fun with these posts.

    ReplyDelete