A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Pacifier Prayers Please!

Bloggers,
  For those of you that do not know, our "now 2 year old" son has been terribly  attached to his pacifier from day #1. For the last 3 weeks I have only been giving it to him at naps and at night. I was not going to completely take it from him until I could endure at least two church services including the preaching without giving it to him! (although, I did feel sorry for those setting around me at times)
   This morning I feel so encouraged about it all!!! Once he woke up yesterday morning and I took it from him, and he has not had it since!!! I felt so sorry for him last night.. he had a hard time going to sleep without it of course, and even though Daddy wanted me to give in, I stuck with my guns!!
   But I still need prayers... that I will have another good day, with the Pacifier being out of the family!!
   Now that the pacifier business is (hopefully) about over.....Potty training is in our, "near" future!! I think he is about ready!!! He now brings me the supplies, lays down in front of me and says, "Mom I poo-pee", and must I add, there is no timing him out on the couch when he has poo-pee'd, he wants to be clean before he sets down, otherwise he cleans himself.. I am excepting all early prayers for that as well!!
   Until next time...Prayers are excepted..  

2 comments:

  1. It will be rough, but only a few nights of torture. I've done this 3 times now! It's no fun, nor potty training. I can't believe he is 2 already. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to believe he is now 2...It breaks my heart to see him out of the baby stage, but at the same time its exciting!

    ReplyDelete