A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

LaDessa's 6th Birthday!!

   I think my eyes have filled with tears more this week that they have in a long time....Just to think, my first born is now 6 years old!
   We have seen so many changes this past year with our baby girl...Starting school, talking about the boys, wanting a cell phone, thinking that the clothes mommy picks out for her to wear looks too Old Woman-y, very seldom ever playing with baby dolls, now its barbies...and this past years list could keep going...
    In her past birthdays we would ask her what Birthday Theme she wanted and it was like asking the wall that question...but this year it was totally different...I ask and I got a quick reply...BARBIE!!
    Here are a few pictures of her Birthday Party Decorations
                                              (November 22, 2012)....
This is what she wanted!!
Her newborn and 1 yr picture was on display!
"Barbie" was visible everywhere...
She insisted that Ken was to be there, so we stuck him in a car over in the corner!
All colors were picked by the Birthday Girl!
                           
                             We had a blast setting up the candy buffet!!
Wow! Were has time gone?

Got lots of Gifts...including a Easy Bake Oven!! She has daddy even more so on her side, now that she has made him chocolate chip cookies...It was adorable to see her serve us for the very first time...she done very good! Now its, "mommy, I think mine are better"...LOL!
Wednesday night LaDessa had went to bed before the decorating was complete... so the next morning (which was Thanksgiving morning) she woke up, saw the finished product, came to me and said "mommy, when I saw my party stuff out,and how pretty it was, it made me sooooo proud"!! (Tears!!) Having party's are worth it!! Just letting them know the are special!
I hope ya'll have enjoyed the pictures!! We had a blast!!!


           




4 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!!! I love Barbie! I can't believe she is 6! Happy Birthday LaDessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ladessa!EVERYTHING WAS SO PRETTY HEATHER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to admit, girl parties are more fun! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for all the comments!!! Yes, Amy...Girl parties are much more fun to decorate!!!

    ReplyDelete