A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas!

   We have been so excited about Christmas this year...Last year we spent Christmas with Jay's family in Washington State, so I didn't do a lot of decorating because we knew we would be gone during the holiday. So this year we have done more decorating than before, mainly for the kids!! Of course we have our traditional 7 ft. tree (Burgundy & Gold) that I put up every year... also, replacing my longaberger basket arrangements and pictures in my living room with Christmas decorations..Putting lights outside, wreaths on the windows....but this year we added something special to Wright family..That is a Big Bear Air-blown Inflatable (for the outside) that shakes and shivers...
    Jay and the kids fell in love with Mr. Bear in Walmart the other day, so Jay insist that we add him to the family...and so we did, and they love it...the only thing is, they go around acting as tho they have a problem....They try to shake there body and shiver like Mr. Bear..LOL!...
   Saying all that to say this, I have added a picture of our traditional tree..... 
It is worth all the hard work when you have kids!! We love setting around the tree at night, when its cold! We read books, eat cookies and drink milk!! I love snugging with them around the tree...What memories!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment