A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Benjamin's 2nd Birthday!

Wow why has the last two years gone by so fast?..... Friday October 12th was our son Benjamin's Second Birthday! It is very hard to believe he is already in the terrible 2's. I don't even want to think about the Horrible 3's and Awful 4's right now!! LoL!
Here are a few pictures from Day #1....
Tuesday October 12, 2010..... 8 pounds 12oz.    

He now LOVES cake, just like his daddy!

                           
Singing Happy Birthday to him...he got a bit embarrassed! 

And here we are, October 12, 2012....Birthday #2!!
Jay wanted the Army theme, so that is what we went with! I could hardly find anything in the army family to decorate with, but a two year old doesn't really care as long as there is paper to tear off a box!! ha!
Benjamin has been such a blessing to our little family! I am so grateful that God has given us another healthy year!
  






4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW!!!! He is such a handsom little guy! Happy Birthday Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday little guy! You are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know longer have a baby!!!! He's a little man!!! I too can hardly believe it!!

    ReplyDelete