A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Enjoy some warmth this Christmas!

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, Toys in every store!!!....Christmas bring lots of goodies for us to eat as well......so I thought I would help you out by adding some warm dishes to your menu!!!
    Buffalo Chicken Dip:
 1 (8oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
2 cans Chicken (chunks)
    Directions:
Combine; cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles and franks red hot sauce. Mash/ stir until blended, then add Chicken (I prefer shredding it by hand before adding into my mixture). Stir until well blended. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
I serve this with; Celery, carrots, tortilla chips, bread and crackers!
 
 And for those of you that know me...I don't like spicy foods....So if you are like me, try this dip that I came up with....
   Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip:
1 (8oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2-1 cup Ranch Dressing
1/2-1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cans Chicken (chunks)
1 Tablespoon Real Bacon Bits
1 teaspoon chives (if desired)
    Directions:
Combine; cream cheese, ranch dressing and shredded cheese. Mash/stir until blended, then add bacon bits and chicken (I prefer shredding it by hand before adding into my mixture). Stir until well blended. Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
I serve this with: Veggies, bread, crackers and tortilla chips! (I have also used this as a spread once it has chilled)!!
    You guys will have to try these dips! They are very easy, inexpensive, quick and best of all.. you will find your dip dishes empty when you go to clean up!
     Go get your ingredients, try them and let me know what you think!!!!
WARNING: Once you start eating, you can't stop!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I make the buffalo dip and it is a household favorite! Will have to try the bacon ranch dip! :)

    ReplyDelete