A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August!!

Ok, lets pretend that we didn't even have a July because I was unable to post any strolls for that month. Sometimes life gets so "overwhelming". I have heard people say "I'm gonna have some ME time"....If only I knew what that was!!! I would like to learn all about it, but I'm afraid with a 20 month old and a 5 (almost 6) year old, I'm not gonna know anytime soon.
 So, lets go strolling for the first time in August!!


Buffalo Chicken Stromboli: (Easy as 123)
1 can Pillsbury refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken (can use pre-cooked canned chicken)
1/4 cup (or more) Buffalo Wing Sauce (your favorite brand)
1/3 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
1/4 cup (more or less) Chopped Onion
2 tablespoon Chives (option)

Directions:
Heat oven to 425. Lightly Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough; place on a cookie sheet. Press dough out with your hands and make it a little bigger. Keep a rectangle shape. In a small bowl combine chicken and buffalo sauce. Spread down the center of dough within 1 inch from edges. Top with cheese, onions and chives. Fold ends of dough up over filling first, then fold the long sides up and over. Pinch all edges together to seal. Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Let set 3 minutes, slice and serve!!
    For those of you that are like me and don't like all the spice....you can use Barbecue sauce instead of the Buffalo. And if you don't like blue cheese...use your family favorite cheese...Make it your own! This can be made many different ways! 

No comments:

Post a Comment