A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2nd Stroll for August!

I'm getting with it this month!! I don't plan to let anything get in my way of strolling in August!!
   I am sure all of you know how to do these, but I just have to let you all know the way that I do them in our house....Here we go.....

Mini Fruit Pizza's:
24 Sugar cookies 
1 Small container Marshmallow Creme
1 8oz. pk. Cream Cheese (regular or strawberry flavor)
3-4 Kinds of Fruit, cut/sliced/chopped
Directions:
Bake cookies and let set to cool. Mix together marshmallow cream and cream cheese until smooth. Cut/slice/chop fruit, set aside. After cookies have cooled, spread cream cheese mixture over each cookie and top with fruit. Option-you can also drizzle some chocolate over the top if you wish.
And there you have it..Mini Fruit Pizza's!
   Tip on Apples...If you want your apples to keep there color..cut them the way you are going to serve them, cover them with water and add at least 1-2 tablespoons salt...let set 5 minute (or more depending how many you have) and they will keep there color and not turn brown. 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I need one of those right now. Ha Great. Now I'm gonna have to drag 3 kids out to Krogers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go girl...They are addictive!! Just can't stop at 1..

      Delete
    2. My kiddos revolted on me. According to them, cookies are supposed to have chocolate chips not fruit. Me and Maynard enjoyed them though. Thought I would let you know I tried these.

      Delete