A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just Some of my days being a mother!

I never realized what being a mother really meant until I became a mother. It is such a blessing to have children in good health, active and never stopping! But at the same time some days can be upsetting, hilarious, stressful, loving, not boring,  wishing I had a automated voice to say "go clean your room, Benjamin don't touch, Benjamin mommy is going to spank you if you don't leave my pots and pans a lone, and" ...well you know all the other sayings...and then some days can just be down right cute...Here are a few pictures for those days...
     
Loving his dolphin!
And yes, Jay is one of my kids at times too! ha!
Very photogenic!
                                                         Praying!
 Guess who's "Suit Coat" that would be??
"Trying" to take a shower without mommy and daddy looking!
That's Jay's son there..playing with a baby doll. LOL! 
Being sweet, but only on mommy's "just made bed"! What better place to be?
LaDessa actually letting 'little' brother drive...Fun day at Chuck E.Cheese's

These are just a few pictures, because of course we don't always have these days...if you know what I mean. ha! Its best to think about the cute days than to think about all the other days that I had mentioned above....
I have to say, I am so thankful for my little kiddo's! My husband and children is the best gift that I could have ever received, except for salvation. God's blessings are amazing! I could never repay him!  

2 comments:

  1. Aw. I enjoyed the pictures. We have a lot of hectic days also and then somedays they actually have me cracking up. The wonders of Motherhood. Keeps you guessing...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love all the picture! You have 2 very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete