A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, June 25, 2012

June Stroll #2

I have tried to keep my promise for at least two recipe strolls per month, and yes, I know that I only posted one stroll for the month May, but unless I get a little more time on my hands this week you all will just have to excuse me for not posting that one.
    Lets Stroll!!

Cream Cheese Pie:
   1 prepared graham cracker crust (9in. pie pan or 9x13 oblong)
   1-8oz. cream cheese
   1/2 cup sugar
   2 boxes instant vanilla pudding mix (3 1/2 oz.)
   2 1/2 cup cold milk
Directions:
   Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Add (blended) pudding mix and milk to to cream cheese mixture and blend well (with no lumps). Pour into pie crust and chill several hours. Before serving, top with your favorite pie filling.
  If your a lemon liking person you can use lemon pudding mix instead of vanilla and top it with lemon pie filling. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
  This is very simple/easy and is GREAT!! 
    I so enjoyed the recipes that some of you all post and sent by e-mail!! I love trying new recipes in my kitchen!! So, just keep them coming!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's a recipe we've been loving. BUTTER DIPS.
    1/4 c butter or margarine.
    1 1/4 c all-purpose flour.
    2 tsp sugar.
    2 tsp baking powder.
    1 tsp salt.
    2/3 c milk.
    Heat oven to 450. In a 9x9x2 pan melt butter in oven. Remove pan from oven.
    Measure dry ingredients in a bowl. Add milk. Stir just until dough forms.
    Turn dough onto well-floured board. Roll dough around to coat with flour. Knead lightly about 10 times. roll into 8 inch square. With floured knife cut dough in half then cut each falf into nine 4-inch strips. Dip each into melted butter, coating both sides. Arrange them close together in 2 rows in pan. Bake 15-20 min. THEY TASTE LIKE BREAD STICKS! & we love sprinkling garlic powder & parmesan cheese on top before baking.
    (From a 70's Betty Crocker ckbk)

    ReplyDelete