A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Better late than ever!! Here is our Easter 2012 snap shot my sweet Mother took of us before we left for church. At least we can look back on what we looked like, Easter of 2012!
Needless to say Benjamin didn't want to cooperate very well for us to get a single shot of him, all he wanted to do was run and play, I guess that's normal for a 18 month old...LaDessa on the other hand, is very photogenic, she will take a picture for anyone, and normally will even give a great pose, if you can get her to quit talking long enough. She's like her daddy! Ha!  
We go on Vacation next week, I hope to post some highlight's when we get back!!
Would love hearing from ya!

1 comment: