A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May's #1 Stroll!

Yay!! I am doing great this month...the first day of May, and  we are strolling once again!! Hopefully this month will stay on track.  
   Well, my mouth has been watering for a snack I normally get closer to Christmas. But, as most of you all know, I have been on this crazy diet for sometime now, and I am ready for something real good....salty....and sweet. Of course you can do this at anytime of the year, and Its an awesome (easy,cute) little finger snack for unexpected company as well!! 
   Ready, Set, Lets GO!!.......
     "Rolo Pretzel Snacks"
Ingredients:
   Mini Pretzels
   Rolo Candies, Unwrapped
   M&M's, Of your Favorite
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place mini pretzels on a large cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with one rolo. Place in oven for 4-5 minutes or until rolo has started to melt. Don't melt them all the way.
3. Remove from oven and lightly press one M&M on top of each rolo.
4. Cool to set. 
    That's what I have been craving for a while now ya'll!!....I am sure you guys know exactly how they are done, but I just had to take you on this stroll with me! Even if my diet doesn't allow me to have "Rolo Pretzel Snacks", I still, have enjoyed thinking about them!!!! Let me know how good they are! please don't go into detail



No comments:

Post a Comment