A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2013 in review!

Another year has come and gone! I look back on 2013, thanking God for the many miracles he performed in our family, from the beginning of 2013 til the end! I never want to take him for granted, he is so worthy of our praise!
   Our 2013 Christmas went ohh soo good! Jay was able to be home enjoying several days off from work, as well as most of the new year week! Its always a joy to have daddy around to hang out with..mommy gets old, I guess. ha! (Although, when story time comes, mommy is the one to do the story. At least I'm good for something!)
   Like everyone else, our Christmas is always busy! Our church breakfast was on the Sunday Morning before, and our Sunday school program was that evening. Then comes all my annual baking and making!
Many different candies(to many to list), candied caramel apples, candied caramel pretzels, chocolate dipped pretzels, date balls...
      
Rice chex mix, dessert (birthday cake) cheese ball and the list goes on and on, along with family get together makings!
Christmas Eve night is the extended family gathering! Around 35 of them! Lots of fun!! It feels like a reunion!
 After a long wait, Christmas Finally arrives...
The morning of, the kids awoke bright and early to find the three surprise gifts! After our Christmas morning prayer, ham and cheese croissants (along with some hot cocoa), we dig into our stockings..then the regular Christmas Gifts (one at a time)! Opening gifts always goes so quickly! It make me sad to see all my hard work (wrapping) be wadded up and put in the trash (lol)! 
When the mess is clear, we wrap up the rest of the day with my parents and the rest of the family, eating, reminiscing, opening stockings stuffers, gifts, singing carols, gingerbread making, and etc. 
Christmas would have been complete if we were able to spend part of it with Jay's side of the family. His parents and one sister live in WA., and the other two sisters and families live in IL. and Mass. There was no way getting to be with them all this year with a two month old baby! Christmas 2014? Hopefully
I'll leave you with a bonus picture! 
 
Wright "2013" Christmas in review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment