A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Crafting Projects!

A few months a go I invested some money in a cricut machine! Here are a few project pictures I thought I would share with you!
Over the Christmas Holiday, I personalize and sold 75-100 of these tumblers, several different colors. I must say, Mr. Cricut makes life easy and is so much fun!
 I done these mugs and split monogrammed frame for a wedding shower this                                                                    weekend. 
The frame on the left is a 3D monogrammed frame. And the frame on the right is a floating monogrammed frame. Do you notice the shadow behind the monogram?
During Christmas break, LaDessa designed some wall art (using vinyl) for her room. I thought she done very well with her design!
I have also done some card projects, book projects and more with my easy to use cricut machine! I have a couple more projects in the works...I will try to post them when they are complete!
Let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. I've had a circuit for years but I've not done much with it :( I'm more into sewing. Lol!

    ReplyDelete