A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Apples/Pretzels!!!!!

Many have been asking.....Are you doing Caramel Apples and Pretzels again this year? The answer is yes! I am now gathering orders for: Loaded Caramel Apples, Loaded Caramel Pretzels Rods and Chocolate Dipped Pretzels Rods!
Granny Smith Apple, dipped in Caramel and loaded with: Heath Toffee Chips/Chocolate Chips/Reese's Pieces/Peanuts/Pecans/Mini M&M's and drizzled with White Chocolate!! 
$6.00 Each
My Loaded Caramel Pretzel Rods are dipped in Caramel and loaded with the same as the apples above! 
$2.00 Each 
White or Milk Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods: 2 for $1.00
These come in a pretzel bag tied with ribbons and a name tag attached!
All I can say......"Yummy To The Tummy"!!!!

1 comment: