A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine's Day!

I have been ask to for a price list on Valentine's Day goodies......
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods! 2/$1.00. Dipped in milk chocolate/drizzled in white, or the opposite, dipped in white chocolate/drizzled in milk.  
Caramel/Candied Pretzel Rods! $2.00 each. Candied topping include: Peanuts/pecans/reese's pieces/mini m&m's/chocolate chips/peanut butter chips/heath toffee chips/drizzled in white chocolate. (If you prefer not to have nuts, be sure to remind me when placing your order!) 
Caramel/Candied Apples! $6.50 each. These are loaded with the same topping as the caramel/candied pretzel rods above. (If you prefer not to have nuts,be sure to remind me when placing your order!)
Caramel/Candied Strawberries! $16.00 per dozen. These are loaded with the same toppings as above.
Regular Chocolate Covered Strawberries! $13.00 per dozen. Dipped in white/drizzled in milk or dipped in milk/drizzled in white. 
Chocolate covered berries with Heath Toffee Chips or Peanuts on top (as shown), are drizzled with chocolate as well! $16.00 per dozen.
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Fudge! $6.00 per box, each box has a dozen pieces. I can also do mix boxes. My favorite kind of fudge is the mouth melting kind!! ha! (Sorry for not having a picture.)
I package my berries and fudge in cute boxes with some added curled ribbons and a name tag ready for your Valentine's name!
I am also doing the personalized tumblers (Valentine's Day colors) with a name/initial or phrase as well. $6.00 each. These also have ribbons and name tags.

Several of my bulk orders are starting to be called in....If you would like to place a yummy order, place it soon to be sure your order is filled on time.
Call: 859-321-3686     

2 comments: