A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I can hardly believe it!

It is so hard to believe LaDessa's Kindergarten year is almost over.
  Last Friday night (May 3rd) was our Church Graduation, and LaDessa was, of course part of the graduation! Here are some snap shots!
LaDessa looking very nervous with some of the Graduates!
This is so hard for me to believe!
Receiving her reading award!
Receiving her Kindergarten Certificate by Bro. John!
After the Graduation Ceremony with all the graduates, except two.
After the Ceremony, everyone gathered at the church fellowship hall for a celebration! Each graduate had there own table display! This was LaDessa's display, with bright colors, just what she ask for! I thought it was very girly and the perfect fit for a kindergarten graduate! Gotta love it!
This is the face she put on almost the entire evening. She said in her own words.. 
"Mommy, I'm just nervous"....What could I say!  
One proud family!
I want to give a big thanks to Sarah.. she covered for me with all the snap shots...for some reason, Jay and I both left the camera at home, along with our cell phones. That never happens to us! I am so glad I had Sarah to cover that area! Thanks Again Sarah!!!
   I will have pictures of  LaDessa's "School" Awards Day and Graduation Night, and lots more, Later!!
                                                         Until Then, Have a Great Week!

  

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations, LaDessa! It's absolutely amazing that the school year is about over. Titus starts Kindergarten and has already lost his first tooth. Wahhhhhh! What is happening here??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sis. Amy is gonna be lost in a few months!!! Before we know it, they will be dating and, well, you know!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I have no idea how else to get ahold of you, but I have a question. Are you into short order notices for making apples or something for Mother's Day this sunday? I would need like 10. call or text me. 606-231-9300. or email aimeeparker25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete