A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, May 27, 2013

We Are So Excited!!!!

I have so much to post about in the next few days, but I will start with the most exciting one first!!
   I went to the doctor on May 16th.....Thankfully all was well with mommy and the baby!.....But before I left, I begged the doctor for an ultrasound! I knew I needed to be at least 18wks, because my office doesn't like doing them before, but I was going to be 18wks in the next few days...I told him we were going on vacation that Saturday and we would like to shop in the right department...And so he gave in!!
It did not take her long to find the gender! So far, none of my kids know how to be modest in the womb! HA!
She told us that she couldn't be 100% sure, but she is 99% sure.. and we have no worries about buying pink!!
LaDessa is overjoyed that she will have a girl to play baby dolls with instead of always having to play cars with a boy! Benjamin was finally happy to say "mommy get me a baby sissy"! I am sure he will regret those words in the coming years when they both gang up on him!
For Daddy and Mommy, it really didn't matter to us....but I will say I thought we were getting a boy, comparing this pregnancy with the last one... now that we know we are getting a girl, we are sooo excited and can hardly wait for her arrival!!! 
 
 
  

3 comments: