A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Come And Vote!!

Back to baby names!!
   We are trying to settle the boy name and then we will work on a name for a girl. We still don't know what the gender is, but we want names before we go. So I need your help!!
   I think we lean more with Josiah...for the middle name...Jays name is "Jonathan Jay" and Benjamin's middle name is "Jacob"..soo... We are sleeping on, "Josiah Jake".  This way we will have Jonathan Jay (JJ), Benjamin Jacob (BJ) and Josiah Jake (JJ). Jay is often called JJ, but the boys will not be called by there initials.
    So what is your vote????....Like Or Dislike????

2 comments:

  1. Well, of course you know I like the name Josiah! I wouldn't care what anyone else thought though. As long as you and Jay like it, go for it!! And why do I keep forgetting you are pregnant??? I'm just thankful I'm not. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with whatever makes you happy, and given the post am I assuming wrong in you thinking it is a boy :) I always went with what we loved. Considering this will be me in the future trying to decide also. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete