A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LCA Graduation!

It is so amazing watching kids grow! Everyday brings new experiences!
  When I held LaDessa in my arms rocking her, feeding her, diapering her and so on, just the thought of her growing up would be more than I could take! But I now have to face the fact that she truly is growing up. I have had such mixed emotions this month! I have had to stop and remind myself, "she isn't graduating from high school"...yet...its only kindergarten! But those thoughts of down the road are still there in the back of my mind.. and I can't seem to erase them.
There were five students in LaDessa's class! I have known Sister Bowman for many years, and we count it a blessing to have had her as LaDessa's first teacher! What a change we have seen in LaDessa... It has been a wonderful year! We love and will miss Mrs. Bowman greatly!
The five of them (in there own words).. "we are ready to get this night over with, and no more pictures"!
I would have posted a picture with LaDessa receiving her diploma, but my mom has those pictures on her camera, and I have yet to get them.    
After the graduation, the class parents put together a Kindergarten Graduation Party! They had lots of fun being together one more time and playing there favorite games in the gym!
One of the mothers done a fabulous job decorating the cake! The kids could not get over it!
And they all wanted to eat Mrs. Bowman! She actually took it well...she decided it was very sweet of them! Ha!
The kids had a wonderful time, and did not want to depart from each other!
And after saying good-bye to the classmates, LaDessa said good-bye to her Kindergarten Classroom with an empty locker and lots of tears!
Wow, how fast this year has gone!

1 comment: