A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Name Suggestions!

Ok...We thought we were settled on baby gender names....but now we are not so sure.
   Before LaDessa was born, we had 2 girl names and 2 boy names picked out... those being, #1 Girl: LaDessa Hope, #2 Girl: Alivia (starting with the letter A instead of an O) Faith, #1 Boy: Benjamin Jacob, #2 Boy: Jeremiah Lee. Of course you know we stuck with LaDessa and Benjamin.
   Now....we don't know. Jay says we will just wait until we find out the gender next month, but the topic still seems to come up daily! I have searched the web for baby names, but none fit.
   Any suggestions on names for either boy or girl????

3 comments:

  1. I am a little low on suggestion, but James's brother is Jeremiah Lee =) he's a nice guy lol! I can't wait to see what you come up with...I liked Jameson or Jamieson with our boys but James did not want any of the boys names after him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Titus was so hard to name. I only liked the name Josiah and wasn't planning on anymore suprises.

    I like your names you still have picked out! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! whatever you pick will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete