A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Yummy Christmas Gift!

In need of a Christmas gift? 
For the last several years (all throughout the year) I have made and sold Loaded Candied Caramel Apples for Businesses and Individuals all over...and I am now taking orders for Christmas...
I use Granny Smith Apples and load them up with: 
Peanuts/Pecans/Mini M&M's/Mini Reese's Pieces/Heath Toffee Chips 
& Drizzled w/White Chocolate/Tagged and ready to go.. 
$6.00 Each  
Here is a Picture..with the Packaged & Tagged Apples in the background!

I also do the Loaded Candied Caramel Pretzel Rods as well. They are made just like my apples are! Delicious they are!!
$2.00 Each 
Here is my Finished/Packaged Candied Caramel Pretzel Rod ready for you to put a name on it!
These make an awesome Gift Card holder! Many of my customers buy them for co-workers/bosses/teachers/etc. and tie a gift card to either a apple or a rod. 
They also make great stocking stuffers!
If you would like to place a order..Let me know!! 

                           




No comments:

Post a Comment