A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Prayers!

I have a prayer request for my bloggers!
   As most of you all know, my mom has dealt with sickness for the last year...going from one thing to the other...in November we found out that she has Endometrial Cancer....I can honestly say, I hate that word. You never really know what that word means until it hits home. But we serve an "All Mighty God" that is a healer of all!!
    Momma (her name is: Kathy Brock) goes in for surgery this Friday(1/04/13) (unless it is rescheduled). This procedure is supposed to take several hours....My family would greatly appreciate all the prayers that go up for her!! I know that God will be with her, but I don't like the thought of seeing momma in the hospital once again. I guess that's normal though...
 I will give updates on her condition as time goes on!!
Thanks so much for all your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, no I hadn't heard she was sick. She is so sweet and always good to me. I will keep her in my prayers for sure. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete