A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

(Birthday) Living Room Makeover!

Wow! Yesterday, I turned 26!! While working around yesterday afternoon I thought.. "I am 26, I have been married almost 8yrs, I have two kids ages 6 and 2 and, wow, I'm still among the living!" Ha!
   Jay out-done himself on my birthday.. He and the kids treated me with a trip to Yamato Steak House (Japanese) here local! I love it, it is one of my favorite places to go! I think I could eat there every day, and not get tired of it!
Yum! Tw's Wonderful, as always!
That's not all, It only gets better! He comes home from work and brings through the door...
A Marble Cake with Caramel Icing..(my Favorite)!
Can it get better?....
I have been looking for the perfect living room suit.. I had looked everywhere, almost a year.. until about a week ago... I found the style and color that I so desired! My loving husband told me to go ahead and pick out what I wanted, and all the other to go with it, because he was going to get it for me for my birthday!!! I did! So I thought I would share with you my new living room makeover!
I love it! It is just exactly what I wanted, right down to the Brown Leather Recliner!
Jay's mom and dad had bought me the rocker as a (first child) family gift when LaDessa was born, so when shopping for a living room suit, I would search for a color to go with my rocker...I could not believe it...the colors are near the same! Exciting!!
You gotta love my floor lamp! I found the perfect one at Lowe's!
I had the hardest time trying to decide the curtain style that fit, so I decided to start with Rod shopping and found them at Lowe's! Came home and played around until I got the curtain style!
What Next??
Lamp Shades, thanks to Lowe's again! Sometimes we just need a new look!
Found these at Burlington Coat Factory for the top of my piano!
I am not completely finished with the living room yet.. I am still shopping for different wall décor, and solid color floor rugs.. I hope find them soon!
 I also done a little uplifting to the dining area as well!
While on my Husband Given shopping spree at Burlington's, I found this vase it was the perfect height and it matched the two candle stands in the picture above... I bought it, brought it home and made a centerpiece for my dining table!
As you can tell, I love Grapes, both eating them and decorating with them! Ha!
Even though we live in a mobile home, we love it! It feels homey to us! And until we find the house that we want or the Lord tells us otherwise, I guess I will continue doing makeovers!
I hope you have enjoyed the (highlight) pictures!!
My next room to be uplifted is...Our Master Bedroom! I hope to post pictures soon!
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything is beautiful Heather! Happy Birthday!! Glad it was special for you :-)

    ReplyDelete