A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Alabama Trip!

I will start by saying, I only have one picture for this post. There was not enough time to take pictures....we got a little to busy talking as usual.
    Liberty Holiness Church Camp Meeting started last Wednesday night..with my mom being sick, we didn't think we would even be able to go down, but the Lord worked it all out for the good, so, Friday afternoon to head down! Friday night and Saturday morning services were great! We had plans to leave Saturday afternoon to head back home, until Jay was ask to preach on Sunday morning. Am I ever so glad we stayed. It was glorious! The Lord came by in a mighty way. To me, this service was the best! In one word, WOW!
   Going down to Alabama (Liberty Holiness) is always so special to Jay and I... #1: It's where Jay got saved and filled with the Holy Ghost! #2: Lots of Jay's (extended) family are from there! #3: This is where I met Mr. Wright for the very first time! #4: Great Friends live near by... and the list could go on! We love going down....it is truly our second home!
    While there, they talked Benjamin in to helping in the kitchen....Sis. Ann let him borrow her apron and bouffant...

We all thought this was priceless! Best of all Benjamin loved being in the center of attention!!
We arrived back to our Kentucky home (refreshed/encouraged & uplifted spiritually) somewhere around 9pm Sunday night!
What a Wonderful Weekend! 

1 comment: