A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Low-Carb Recipes!

I have been ask by several people to post some Low-Carb recipes that I serve here in the Wright's kitchen. I will start by adding the recipes of the two dishes from my last post.
 Broccoli/Cauliflower Salad
    1 Head Cauliflower (Cut up in small pieces)
    1 Bunch Broccoli (Cut up in small pieces)
    1/4 Cup Real Bacon Bits (I use Oscar Mayer)
    1 Cup Mayo
    1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
    2 Tbs. Original Unsweetened Almond Milk
    2 tsp. Stevia Sweetener
 Add together all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir, Chill and Enjoy!

Almond (Muffin Pan) Bread (Makes 6)
    3/4 Cup Almond Flour
    1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
    2 Large Eggs
    5 Tbs. Butter (Melted)
    2 tsp. Stevia Sweetener
  Mix all the ingredients together until smooth. Lightly spray your muffin pan. Pour mixture into pan making 6 Muffins. Bake on 350 for 15-17 minutes or until edges start to brown.
  Note- You can add 1/4 tsp. each of Garlic Powder and Onion Powder if you like garlic bread. This is very tasty with an Italian Dish!

 Fried Chicken
    4 Large Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast (Cubed)
    1-2 Bags Pork Rinds (finely chopped)
    1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
    1 tsp. Chicken Seasoning
    Salt/Pepper
    Eggs (Beaten for dipping)
Combine pork rinds/seasoning/Cheese/salt and pepper in a bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl. #1: Roll chicken in the pork rind mixture. #2: Dip in egg. #3: Roll in Pork Rind mixture once again. Fry it up and enjoy!
Note- To make these buffalo style, heat up some Buffalo Wing Sauce in the microwave. Once your chicken has been fried, add the chicken to your sauce. Let it set 5-10 minutes to coat, remove from sauce and enjoy! When purchasing your sauce, be sure to get zero carb sauce! This is a NO CARB main dish and my kids love it!! You can cut your chicken in strips if you prefer, its a little less work!!!

And there you have a low-carb meal! I hope to add more Recipes soon! I would love to hear how these dishes turn out for you and your family!!

3 comments:

  1. I have tried to purchase almond flour in the past but couldn't find it. Where are you getting yours at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these! I can't wait to try some. :))))

    ReplyDelete