A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Monday, October 20, 2014

JaHanna's First Birthday Party!

Tears!!!!!..... Our baby is now ONE year old!
   It seemed like we brought her home just yesterday!
   We had a great time partying with her! She was a hoot!  Here are a few highlight pictures I thought you would enjoying seeing!
Her cake display table....
She loves Lemonade like her momma, so I decided Strawberry/Pink Lemonade would be her theme!
Gift Table!
One Year Later! Her own lemonade stand! 0.25 per cup!
Filling a order! lol! She was fascinated by all those lemons!
The Birthday Girl Cake!
Cup cakes galore!
A close up....I done Strawberry and White. With yellow sugar and a Lemon Head for the top!
Lemon and Strawberry Wafer Cookies!
Table Display!
 Getting ready to dig in...
 Very first bite! She licked her hand totally clean... I guess she thought that was the only bite she would get.
 Sweet! I love it! She almost completely buried her hand in it. I know this only took place 1 time in her life, but momma is such a clean freak...needless to say, she was "covered" with pink food coloring! But, I cringed when I saw it up her nose!! I'm sort of glad this only happens once in a life time!
 NO ONE got a bite but daddy! This was super sweet!
 Gift opening! Lots of awesome gifts!
 A true daddy's girl! I will admit, I myself was a daddy's girl from day #1, but still nothing to come up with this... JaHanna completely melts when her daddy comes near her! LaDessa loves her daddy too, but to be honest, she is more a poppa's (that's what she calls my dad) girl. LaDessa was the first grandchild on my side... that may help you understand why things are the way they are. LoL!
A proud mom!
Big brother and sister...
After all the excitement, we got a big Yawn pose! LoL! She of course was completely exhausted!
We had lots of fun/excitement/food (Italian Ham Sandwiches, Potato Salad, Cheese Ball w/Crackers, Chips, Dip, Lemon and Strawberry Cookies, along with both Regular and Strawberry Lemonade to drink from the lemonade stand).
We are so grateful! JaHanna's first year has been a year of good health, excitement, lots of changes, and the list goes on..... All thanks and glory given to our Savior Jesus Christ for his many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute theme!!! Everything is gorgeous. Hard to believe she is already 1. The pic of her standing kinda through me for a loop. She's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete