A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pictures!

Did I not promise more pictures? This past Saturday we took the kids for some studio pictures! I was very pleased with them! These are scanned...so the actual picture of course is better, but I had to post them anyway!
JaHanna done very well..but only for a few minutes!
See what I mean? She wanted some beauty sleep!
Almost a Big Number 7!! 
Big Number 3!!
I love this shot!! We tried and tried to get her to look at the camera, but she let us know very soon, she was gonna do what she wanted to!
I am very proud of myself this time...I fulfilled my promise in a very timely manner!! Hopefully this will make up for the two weeks of not posting her birth announcement!! ha! 

2 comments:

  1. Nope. That doesn't make up for it at all!! But considering the sweetness and adorableness in every picture, I forgive you. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! Love the outfit choices!

    ReplyDelete