A Little About Me!

Welcome Everyone!! I am Glad you stopped by to read my blog! I love reading comments!!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Recipe for the Month of January!

I have been thinking about my blog postings lately...So I have came up with an Idea! I love scrolling down "New Recipe Lane", and for those of you that like to do the same, I am going to start off with one of our favorite recipe hits that I do in our kitchen on a regular basis... One Post a Month. Let Me know what you Think!!

French Toast For a Cold Winter Morning:
Light Bread
1 Egg to every 2 Slices of Bread
Milk (You Judge)
1 tsp (More or Less) Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Sprinkle Of Powdered Sugar
Syrup of your Choice (Heated)

1. Slice Light Bread in triangles.
2. In a bowl combine Eggs/Milk/Cinnamon/Vanilla. Mix well.
3. Dip Bread in Mixture and brown in a Non-stick Skillet (I also use Non-stick Spray)
4. When browned on both sides sprinkle with Powdered Sugar and top with Syrup.
Note: For those of you that like a little more...You may add: Peanut Butter/Jam/Jelly,or fruit of your choice.

This has been a great hit for both of our kids. As most kids,they don't like just anything for breakfast. Although, Mommy likes those "Fast and Easy" Breakfast Recipe's!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment